I'm using the pattern from Corsets & Crinolines. So far I have enlarged and altered the pattern, lengthened it and added notches. So next step would be to do the mock-up, maybe I have time to start with it tomorrow. I also finally made me a pair of lacing strips. Can't believe I haven't made them earlier, because I used them when making a corset bodice for my sister's ball gown and it made fitting so much easier.
|Pattern pieces taped together.|
|Pattern pieces widened and lengthened. And yes, I did recycle a catalog of a local department store :)|
|Close-up on notches.|
|My lacing strips. Still few grommets missing, but my hands got weary.|
|My petite parcel form Sew Curwy.|