17. tammikuuta 2012

[Costuming links] Pinterest

I've long wanted a place where I can collect all nice costume pictures without having to download them all into my computer. I considered tumblr-blog, but you can't really organize the pictures with that.

Then I found Pinterest. It's like an online pinboard. And you can organize pictures anyway you like.

You can find my boards here. I started with just a few boards and now I have 28. I have own boards for costumes from different eras, for fashion plates, for period photographs, for movie costumes, etc. My primary objective with Pinterest is to collect pictures I find inspiring for later use. It's also good with sharing and I follow a bunch of people there, who post pictures I like.

Do you have a Pinterest account? I can sent an invite if somebody would want one. Not sure how it works, though, if you get to join right away or if you do have to wait.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...